Development of a more energy-efficient management system for steam plant boilers to 1MW
The company Duplico d.o.o. has, in cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Zagreb as a partner, started the implementation of the project ˝Development of a more energy-efficient management system for steam plant boilers to 1MW˝, ref. marks KK.03.2.2.03.0262, as part of the Invitation "Innovation vouchers for SMEs.
The total value of the project is HRK 131,250.00.
The total acceptable costs of the project are HRK 105,000.00, and the amount of approved grants is HRK 73,500.00.
The project implementation period is from May 6, 2021. until June 23, 2021.
The goal of this project is to realize and optimize the PID regulation of feed water pressure, the water level in the boiler, and the temperature of superheated steam.
Through the activities carried out by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, innovative programming procedures were applied - the control algorithm was implemented in a PLC application (programmable logic controller) and verified by simulation in laboratory conditions.
As part of the project, the following activity was carried out:
1. Development of control algorithms, optimization, and testing of control systems for steam boiler plants up to 1MW
In addition to the above, the applicant will carry out the following supporting activities:
1. Project management and administration
2. Promotion and visibility.
The described activities will enable the realization of the following project results:
1. Development of a more energy-efficient management system for steam boiler plants up to 1MW
2. Implementation of the project in full compliance with the provisions of the Grant Agreement
3. Ensured promotion and visibility of the project under the provisions of the Agreement and its annexes.
Request more detailed information about the project via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.